Approved Training Providers (ATP) enable organisations such as schools and colleges to participate in the RLSS UK regulated qualifications. Independent training organisations, who may not have their own facilities, can provide training for facility operators as an ATP.
Approved Training Provider scheme benefits
Being part of the ATP scheme offers the following benefits:
- Support from the dedicated team of head office support staff
- Receive free online Ongoing Training & Competency Assessment software that supports regular staff training – www.ongoingtandca.org.uk
- Face to face support from Customer Engagement Managers
- Plaque to display at your facility which demonstrates to internal and external customers that your facility delivers RLSS UK qualifications
- Free advertising of courses on the RLSS UK online course finder’s page
How to become an Approved Training Provider
To apply to become an Approved Training Provider, please complete the online application form by clicking here.
The cost to apply for Approved Training Centre and Approved Training Provider status is £230 per annum. This price is discounted in Year 2 of your application by 25% and a further 25% in Year 3. Please provide a cheque or Purchase Order with your application payable to IQL UK or contact our Finance Department to make payment over the telephone 0300 3230 096