Modules you can renew
- Level 1 Water Safety Awareness
- Level 2 Beach
- Level 2 River
- Level 2 Still Water
- Level 3 In-Water Rescue
How to renew
I.e. Renewing Level 1 and one or more Level 2 modules.
Renew via NWSMP Renewal E-packs purchased from www.rlssdirect.co.uk.
NWSMP Renewal E-packs include multiple choice questions (plus Level 2 Renewal E-packs include a Control Measure exercise and a Risk Assessment exercise).
More information on the E-packs can be found below.
Renew by attending a NWSMP Renewal Workshop.
The NWSMP Renewal Workshop price and arrangements includes two key elements:
- Workshop preparation (Level 1 and Level 2 NWSMP Renewal E-Packs; Level 3 revision). Instructor e-mails chosen E-Packs to candidate in advance of the workshop (asking candidate to complete the E-Packs and return them via e-mail in advance of the workshop).
- The workshop itself (where Level 3 assessment will take place)
Renewal E-Pack Prices:
- Level 1 Water Safety Awareness = £12.50
- Level 2 Beach = £2.50
- Level 2 River = £2.50
- Level 2 Still Water = £2.50
If you are renewing a Level 2 Module, purchase and renewal of Level 1 Module is mandatory.
Click here to order and complete an E-Pack for each of the modules you would like to renew.
Link includes information for organisations who would like to purchase NWSMP Renewals on behalf of employees/ volunteers.
- Your purchased E-Packs will be e-mailed to you
- Please work through questions and return completed E-Packs to [email protected]
- To gain maximum value from this renewal exercise, please refer back to your NWSMP Candidate Resources and use the information to support your answers
- On receipt of your answers, the NWSMP team will review and e-mail your results (pass mark for each module is 80 per cent)
If you can’t find a suitable workshop online, please contact the NWSMP team.
Please contact NWSMP Instructors direct to arrange group workshops for your organisation. A full list of qualified NWSMP Instructors and their contact details is available from the NWSMP team.
Contact the NWSMP team on 01789 774490 or email [email protected]