How to Support Us
As the Drowning Prevention Charity, our supporters are an essential and valued part of the ongoing delivery of water safety education and lifesaving skills. We have a huge challenge in cutting down the number of unnecessary deaths as a result of drowning each year and we rely heavily on donations. Find out how you can donate below.
Did you know:
- £2 would teach one person how to stay safe near water, preventing loss of life
- £5 would ensure 100 children were taught water safety skills at school
- £20 would allow a parent or carer to learn how to save a baby’s life
- £50 would train 20 children in personal survival and rescue skills
- £100 would allow 50 people to be trained in CPR
- £250 would help to protect communities and keep them safe during floods
There are two ways to make a donation
By setting up a regular gift today, you can help the Royal Life Saving Society UK (RLSS UK) in our aim to cut down the number of deaths caused by accidental drowning and prevent life-changing injuries through near drowning.
Our supporters are an essential and valued part of the ongoing delivery of water safety education and lifesaving skills.
Around 400 people needlessly die from drowning in the UK every year and thousands more suffer injury, some life-changing, through near-drowning experiences. On top of this, around 50 UK citizens drown in foreign waters every year.
We have a huge challenge facing us to help save lives and reduce the number of UK citizens drowning.
We rely on donations to help us cut down the number of unnecessary deaths each year.